Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting it started

Ok, I have added some pictures. Yes, the ones of Lauren's birthday are almost a year old, but I thought you should see them. Besides, I just downloaded them off the camera today, so pretty much my first viewing too. Thanks to Jamie for the idea on the smilebox. I love it!

It is really sad, but I downloaded all the pictures off our camera today and they started from Christmas LAST year. No, not 2008, but 2007. Our memory card must be pretty large because I downloaded a lot of pictures.

Pretty soon, I will be taking pictures of our new house. We should be moving in the next couple of weeks. They are painting and recarpeting the whole house, so we have to wait for that. We are really excited about moving. We have lived in this house for just over 3 years. It is a record for us. Our previous record is 18 months.

Well, I need to get some real work done. Hope you are having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Selinda! I opened an account on here a few months ago, but have yet to write my first blog! I look forward to reading yours and seeing what's new with you. It was great seeing you yesterday!

    Kiley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Selinda!
    I'm so excited about your blog so now we can have FB and this to keep in touch. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the kids! Lauren has gotten to be a beautiful "Tween". Sarah had a Tinkerbell birthday too! Logan is a handsome little man. You may not believe this but Matthew has the same Batman pajamas!!! Man, if only we lived closer. Miss you but seeing you on the blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I forgot to say "Yea, I was the first follower!" :)

    ReplyDelete